Hydroponics: The Easy Way (For You)
Hydroponics does not have to be difficult. It can be – but it does not have to be. We know. Our goal is to experiment with multiple methods and various combinations of environmental and nutritional factors. We will present the results of these experiments for your benefit. We are making mistakes so you don’t have to!
If you like the satisfaction of growing your own food with as little effort as possible, then this is the place for you. We will have lots of photos, videos, and commentary on our experiments. We welcome your comments, questions, suggestions, and ideas to help improve this site for everyone’s benefit.
- 2018-07-14: New “Resources” Page / Kratky Method White Paper
- 2018-06-17: Seeds Started
- 2018-06-12 : Kale Harvested from a Flood and Drain System
- 2018-06-11 : Harvesting Red Sail Lettuce
- Oregano Flowers in Cloner
- Sprouting Pepper Seeds Experiment : Conclusion
- 2018-05-06: Seeds Started
- Sprouting Pepper Seeds Experiment
- 2018-05-01: Seedlings Started
- Kratky Buttercrunch Lettuce